- Council Member’s Name: Randy Wallace
- Hobbies: Bow Hunting, Shooting Sports, Camping, Fishing, and Reading
- Spouse: Karen
- Spouse’s Hobbies: Shopping
- Children: Whitney Wallace & Shelley Jelinek
- Profession: CPA specializing in Financial Planning and Investment Management
- Firm: Wallace Wealth Management
- Education: Jackson State Community College & University of Tennessee at Knoxville - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Honors/Professional Designations & Affiliations:
Certified Public Accountant, Member of American Institute of CPA’s and Tennessee Society of CPA’s.
Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative with LPL Financial.
Selected by Leadership Jackson Alumni Association for the ‘Harbert Alexander Servant Leadership Award’.
Serves on the Financial Planning Committee of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Civic/Community Involvement:
Vice Treasurer of the Carl Perkins Child Abuse Prevention Center, Secretary for the Jackson Exchange Club. Accounting Chairperson for the March of Dimes WalkAmerica. Member Northside United Methodist Church.
79 Forest Downs Drive
Jackson, TN 38305
Res.: 661-0898 ~