Council Meeting Agenda
DECEMBER 5, 2000 - 9:00 A.M.
GEORGE A. SMITH MEETING ROOM
I. CALL TO ORDER.
II. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO FLAG.
(COUNCILMAN DAVID CISCO)
III. ROLL CALL.
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF NOVEMBER 7, 2000 MEETING.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
1. Consideration of an amendment to the text of the City Zoning Ordinance, Article VI, Section 27, Subsection 5, relative to Accessory Dwelling Units.
2. Continuation of the review of an ordinance to rezone property located on the east side of U. S. Highway 45 South, just south of Rebel Road, from RS-1 (Single Family Residential) District to O (Office) comprising 0.66
VII. SECOND READINGS:
1. Consideration of an Ordinance to rezone property located on the northeast side of North Highland Avenue, just southeast of Pine Tree Drive from RS-1 (Single Family Residential) District to O (Office) District, 0.80
2. Consideration of an Ordinance to annex and an Ordinance to zone an area referred to as "King Bradley," comprising 5.64
3. Consideration of an Ordinance to Amend Title 2 of the City Code regarding the Jackson City Beautiful Commission.
VIII. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Jackson Utility Division's request for approval of a resolutions authorizing a loan from the Tennessee Municipal Bond Fund for an amount up to $5,000,000, said funds will be used for the purchase of the Three Way facilities as well as other new construction for Jackson Utility Division's Water System.
2. Consideration of Option Agreement and Resolutions relating to the Kirkland's Project.
3. Consideration of a contract in the amount of $35,000.00 with Allen and Hoshall for preparation of updated Long Range Transportation Plan.
4. Consideration of a contract with Amanda Construction for the materials and labor required for the replacement of downtown sidewalks.
5. Acceptance of streets located within McClellan Place Subdivision Section I.
6. Approval of proposed budget amendments for FY00.
7. Approval of proposed budget amendments for FY01.
8. Invoices over $10,000.
9. Board Appointments.
THE AGENDA REVIEW MEETING WILL BE ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2000 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM, 1st FLOOR, CITY HALL.