Council Meeting Agenda
AGENDA - March 4, 2003 - 9:00 A.M.
GEORGE A. SMITH MEETING ROOM
I. CALL TO ORDER.
II. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO FLAG.
(COUNCILMAN DAVID CISCO)
III. ROLL CALL.
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 4, 2003 MEETING.
VI. INVITATION FOR PUBLIC COMMENT.
VII. PUBLIC HEARINGS.
1. Consideration of an Ordinance to Close and Abandon an unnamed alley between Cedar and Prospect Streets.
2. Consideration of an Ordinance to Close and Abandon an unnamed alley between Campbell and Wisdom Streets.
VIII. SECOND READING:
1. Consideration of an Ordinance to Close and Abandon a portion of Mobile Street.
2. Consideration of an Ordinance to Close and Abandon Gin Street.
3. Consideration of an Ordinance to Close and Abandon Allen Street, pursuant to the request of the Jackson Madison County School Board.
4. Consideration of an Ordinance to Amend Title 14 Chapter 5 of the Official Code of the City of Jackson being the Environmental Advisory/Appeals Board Section to expand the board from six to seven members. The seventh voting member shall be designated as the Madison County Representative and shall be appointed by the County Mayor of Madison County for a term of four years or until the Stormwater Management Intergovernmental Agreement is terminated.
IX. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Consideration of a Lease Agreement with Golf Links Management, LLC.
2. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing the execution and delivery by the City of Jackson, Tennessee of a debt service reserve account guaranty agreement with respect to Telecommunications System Revenue Bonds to be issued by Jackson Energy Authority.
3. "Brownsfields" presentation by Southwest Tennessee Development District.
4. Consideration of a Resolution approving agreement between State of Tennessee Department of Transportation and City of Jackson for construction of bridge and approaches over Jones Creek.
5. Invoices over $10,000.