Council Meeting Agenda
AGENDA - June 4, 2002 - 9:00 A.M.
GEORGE A. SMITH MEETING ROOM
I. CALL TO ORDER.
II. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO FLAG.
(COUNCILMAN DAVID CISCO)
III. ROLL CALL.
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MAY 7, 2002 MEETING.
VI. INVITATION FOR PUBLIC COMMENT.
VII. PUBLIC HEARINGS.
VIII. SECOND READINGS:
1. Consideration of an Ordinance to close and abandon an unnamed alley between Meadow Street and 45 Bypass.
IX. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Consideration of request from Professional Sports and Entertainment Association of Tennessee to assign the Stadium License and Use Agreement and Baseball Franchise Stadium Agreement to Lozinak Baseball Properties upon the sale of the franchise.
2. Consideration of Declaration of Conditions, Restrictive Covenants and Reservations upon the Tiger Jones Technology Park.
3. Consideration of request from Community Development to forgive demolition liens on 142 Middleton Street, 231 Stonewall and 102 Neff Street to facilitate securing right-of-way for the Neff Street Reconstruction Project.
4. Consideration of Resolution authorizing a Proposal from the Tennessee Department of Transportation for State Project 57011-1218-04, State Route 20 (U.S. 412) Hollywood Drive from I-40 to Southwide Drive.
5. Consideration of request from Country Club Partners to swap a parcel of land located on the southeast corner of Vann Drive with a parcel of land located on the southwest corner of Vann Drive adjacent to the Jackson Fire Department Station No. 5.
6. Consideration of supplemental agreement in the amount of $6,900 with Allen & Hoshall for preparation of Jackson's Long Range Transportation Plan.
7. Consideration of a contract for $66.57 per ton with Greenman Technologies of Georgia, Inc. for the tire recycling program.
8. Consideration of a contract in the amount of $90,426 with Stansell Electric Company, Inc. for the purchase of traffic signal equipment.
9. Consideration of Certificate of Compliance for Brandon Scott Lindsey, d/b/a South Highland Package Store.
10. Invoices over $10,000.
THE AGENDA REVIEW MEETING WILL BE ON THURSDAY, May 30, 2002 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM, 1ST FLOOR, CITY HALL.