Posted Thursday, December 13, 2018
Leaf Machines are working in sections 3, 7, 15, and 26.
H & S claw trucks are working in sections 1, 2, 4, 9, 12, 15, 20, & 26.
WM claw trucks are working sections N/A.
We started collecting LOOSE leaves Monday November 5th and will continue until there are no more loose leaves at the curbside. You may contact the H & S Department if you have loose leaves but we work the city by sections so it is not necessary to make a service request.
Please keep the leaves separate from the tree trimmings and limbs.
Waste Management will observe the Christmas and New Years holidays on Tuesday, December 25 and January 1.
Monday's collection will be on Monday.
Tuesday's service will be on Wednesday, December 26.
End of the week collection will be on the regular schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact the Health and Sanitation Dept. at 425-8545.
The garbage disposal rates are set by the City Ordinance. The solid waste collection contractor for the City of Jackson is Waste Management at Visit the Waste Management website for more information.
CITY DISTRICTS/ SECTIONS (See above for daily locations of crews)
1. East of Campbell to City Limits, south of I-40 to Parkway
2. East of Highland to Campbell, south of I-40 to Parkway
3. South of I-40 to Parkway, east of the ByPass to Highland
4. West of the ByPass and south of I-40
5. East of Whitehall to the City Limits, south of Parkway to Chester
6. East of Royal to Whitehall, south of Parkway to Lexington
7. East of Highland to Royal, south of Parkway to Forest
8. South of Parkway to Forest, east of the ByPass to Highland
9. East of Highland to Royal, south of Forest to Chester
10. South of Forest to Arlington, west of the ByPass to Highland
11. South of Chester to Fairgrounds Park, south of Highland to the City Limits
12. West of Highland to the ByPass, south of Arlington
13. North of I-40 to the City Limits, east of Hidden Valley Golf Course to the
14. North of I-40 to the City Limits, east of MCO Rd. to the City Limits
15. East of Highland to MCO Rd., north of I-40 to University Parkway\
16. East of Hwy 45 to the City Limits, north of University Parkway to the City
17. North of I-40 to Old Humboldt and Channing Way, east of the ByPass to
18. West of the ByPass to N. Highland, north of Old Humboldt and Channing
Way to West University Parkway
19. North of West University Parkway to the City Limits between Highland and
20. West of the ByPass to City Limits north of I-40 to Oil Well/ Pipkin Rd.
21. West of the ByPass to Pleasant Plains between Oil Well and Ashport
22. North of McClellan to the City Limits, east of Windy City of the City Limits
23. West of the ByPass to the City Limits, north of Ashport to the City Limits
24. West of Pleasant Plains to Windy City Rd. between Ashport and McClellan
25. West of S. Highland north of Hwy 18 to the City Limits
26. East of S. Highland south of the Forked Deer and Hwy 18 to the City Limits.