Operations is the largest Division of the Fire Department. Operations Division performs the following functions:
- Fire suppression / rescue
- Vehicle accident extrication rescue
- Hazardous Materials response
- Accidents with injuries medical response
- AED (Defib) medical response
- Confined Space rescue (Technical Rescue)
- High angle rope rescue (Technical Rescue)
- Public Fire Education displays & special events
- Training drills and exercises
- Commercial Inspection Program.
- Municipal water supply (Hydrant) testing
- Natural and man-made disaster mitigation
Operations Division is made up of the following :
- 162 Operations (Fireline) personnel. All work 24 hour shifts.
- 3 Shifts – 54 Personnel Per Shift
6 Fire Stations : For more information about Stations and Locations, click here.