1. Never dump anything down a storm drain or into a drainage ditch.
2. Clean up after your pet.
3. Throw litter in its place.
4. Dispose of household hazardous wastes at designated locations.
5. Check your vehicles for leaks (repair them!).
6. Recycle motor oil and other vehicle fluids.
7. Compost yard wastes.
8. Use fertilizer and pesticide only when needed (Read the label!).
9. If you wash your vehicle at home, wash it on the lawn rather than on pavement.
10. Tell a friend or neighbor about how to prevent stormwater pollution and get involved in your community.