JACKSON MUNICIPAL REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY HALL – GEORGE A. SMITH MEETING ROOM
FIRST FLOOR – 109 EAST MAIN STREET – SUITE 107
DECEMBER 4, 2019 – 3:00 P.M.
- CALL TO ORDER/DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR THE NOVEMBER 6, 2019 MEETING
- Review of a final plat for Palmer Woods Section 5, located on Bear Trace Drive and Doe Valley Cove, comprising 25 lots on 6.66± acres, in a RS-1 (Single Family Residential) District, submitted by Surveying Services, Inc.
- Review of a final plat for Shiloh Springs Section 14A, located on Candlelight Cove and Grouse Meadow Drive, comprising 10 lots on 4.77± acres, in a RS (Single Family Residential) District, submitted by Surveying Services, Inc.
- Consideration of amendments to the Major Route and Street Plan.
- DESIGN REVIEW
- Consideration of a design review request for THDA for new residential construction at 117, 128, 133 & 165 Dupree Street.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- Any other business properly presented.
The Jackson Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) will meet on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. in the 2nd floor conference room in city hall. Questions/concerns should be sent to Stan Pilant at email@example.com or call him at (731) 425-8282
Public Notice is hereby given that the Jackson City Council will meet in regular meeting in the George A. Smith Meeting Room at City Hall, 101 East Main Street, on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, at 9:00 a.m.
The meeting is open to the public.
Al Laffoon, City Recorder